Monday, February 27, 2017

After working on multiple particle effects and having tons of trail and error I had to take steps back and make a different type of particle. Creating a electric explosion turned into a electric beam. The beam has multiple colors of light blues and greens inspired of the explosion concept. Using a beam emitters to create this. I attached this particle to a blueprint of a event in my track. The beam add effect to the overall game play and gives more warning to the player that the blueprints are not good. Here is the video below showing the particle in my track.

I choose to race around my track to show the view from the player perspective and also in the editor so you could get a close up of the particle. Overall the turn out for my particle was not what I had planned but I worked with limited information on this particle. Otherwise learned a lot about it and would spend more time on future ones.
Particle effect showing emitters.
blueprint code that I attached it in the track level.

No comments:

Post a Comment