Finding print and play games was somewhat of a challenge. After searching through multiple websites I stumbled upon "Blaster Waves", "The Mountain","Agon","Havok & Kijinks." All of which were different some for multiple players and one being single player. I tested a few games some being my own others from friends. Out of my games I found "Blaster Waves" and "The Mountain" to be fun. Blasters was a space simulation test. The objective is to fight the battle against the aliens. The playing cards were rather simple and easy to follow. Although there was a lot of steps to understand and read to play out the game. Having blaster cards just for guns to reload when attacking along with defense cards. PowerUp cards were very rare but would come in handy when given. In the end you would try to score points based upon aliens destroyed. Cards were easy to assemble. Wanted to share this experience with some friends and with the time I had I played with some of my roommates and dorm hall-mates. Also tried the others games I found one being single player. Only reason I played this was because of the design of the board game was interesting and card design was different then others I have found. The game was very simple, climb the mountain.navigate through the mountain while exploring a climbers thoughts as he climbs. More about the metal thoughts a person would have trying to make such a accomplishment. I could relate on a personal level having traveled to Europe the past summer and climbing mountains in Switzerland. Overall interesting take on a single player board game but I found the group games to be much more fun.
Links
http://boardgamegeek.com/filepage/105057/agon-print-play
https://boardgamegeek.com/boardgame/172591/mountain-solo-board-game-experience
http://boardgamegeek.com/boardgame/128770/blaster-waves
http://havokandhijinks.com/pdfs/havok-and-hijinks-print-and-play-how-to.pdf
No comments:
Post a Comment